Resources For Dancers
The information provided is as follows, but not limited to:
- Hair & Make Up tutorials
- Costume & Concept details
- Performance Music
- Other helpful hints to help everyone be fully prepared & "in the know" for when it is show time!
Dates & Venue
Ballet Conservatory Dry Tech/Dress Rehearsal Date
- 12:00 PM - Arrival
- 12:15-1:00 PM - BCDR Warm Up
- 1:00-3:00 PM - BCDR Ballet Tech & Rehearsal
- 3:00-3:20 PM - Break
- 3:20-4:00 PM - BCDR Theatre Tech & Rehearsal
- 4:40-5:10 PM - BCDR ABC HH Tech & Rehearsal
- 5:10-5:40 PM - BCDR DEF HH Tech & Rehearsal
- 6:00-6:30 PM - Adult HH Tech & Rehearsal
- 6:30 PM - All Dismissed
Friday, June 9th
Performance 1 & 2
- 9:00 AM - BCDR Arrives
- 9:15-10:15 AM - BCDR Warm-Up
- 9:15 AM - Entry Level (5-7) Arrives
- 9:30 AM - Entry Level (3-4) Arrives
- 10:15-10:45 AM - Entry Level Tech & Rehearsal
- 10:30 AM - Adult HH Arrives
- 10:45 AM - Doors Open | Pre Show Begins
- 11:00 AM - Performance 1 Begins
- 12:45 PM (approx) - Performance 1 Ends, Students Dismissed
- 4:00 PM - BCDR Return
- 4:15-5:15 PM - BCDR Warm-Up
- 5:30 PM - Doors Open | Adult HH Arrives
- 5:45-6:00 PM - Pre Show
- 6:00 PM - Performance 2 Begins
- 7:30 PM (approx) - Performance 2 Ends, Students Dismissed
Saturday, June 10th
- All rehearsals are mandatory. Please check our rotation/rehearsal schedule and mark your calendar.
- Dress rehearsal is mandatory. Students should arrive with hair and make-up done as if it is the performance.
- All students must stay for the entire performance. No early dismissals are permitted.
- All performance information can be found online or in the studio. Questions? Ask your parent leaders for help.